Halloween is this week and with it comes some very appropriate Cookie News. Arty McGoo and Mr. John discuss Halloween treats, costumes, protocol for trick or treating and a LOT more. They also discuss a disturbing and bizarre story about human ashes that were added to cookies and distributed at a school! Check out the articles below and listen in.
- Love it or hate it, there are more varieties of candy corn than ever this Halloween– The Washington Post
- Candy Corn Fanatics, Feast Your Eyes on Disneyland’s New Halloween Churro!– Popsugar.com
- The Limited Edition Halloween Candy You’re Going To Want To Save For Yourself– Refinery29.com
- Outraged Parents Say Davis Student Shared Cookies Made with Her Grandparent’s Ashes– Fox40.com
- There’s No Medical Reason Not to Bake Your Grandpa’s Ashes into a Sugar Cookie and Eat It- LiveScience.com
- Student allegedly bakes grandfather’s ashes into cookies – The Washington Post
Arty McGoo also recaps all the Cookie Decorating techniques and designs in October’s McGoo U, and Arty & Mr. John chat about the latest patches that members can earn by doing good deeds. Follow along and enjoy the cookie fun!