Arty McGoo’s Paint Palette
I’ve tried lots of different palettes and this is my absolute FAVORITE! I love it so much I put my name on it. Let me tell you why I have a crush on this one in particular:
- It is the PERFECT size. Measuring in at 8” x 8” when opened, it’s not too big and not too small with 20 wells for your food coloring and 5 areas for custom mixing.
- It is hinged so it closes with a tidy little snap. Some brands of food coloring can stay tacky for a while which means if left in an open palette the colors can quickly become a magnet for all kinds of fun stuff. Blech! This hinged feature makes sure your colors stay protected and ready for your next round of painting.
- Its white so you can easily see the progress of colors you are mixing and it’s plastic, so it’s super lightweight.
- It’s completely customizable… yes that means it comes empty and without colors. But this is your opportunity to fill it with all your favorites. Your favorite shades, your favorite brands. Whether it’s concentrated gel colors, powdered colors, or airbrush colors (or put together a watercolor palette not even meant for cookies!) you can make it uniquely yours.
- It has a cool-guy thumb hole and paintbrush holders that I never use, but they look real nifty and I thought I’d mention them.
Here is all about how I set up my food color paint palette https://www.artymcgoo.com/blog/food-color-paint-palette/
|Dimensions||8.75 × 4.5 × 1 in|
There are no reviews yet.