Season 1, Episode 24: Lactation Cookies, Laxative Cookies, Arty Taste Test, McGoo U Info For May & We Cookie (Full Track Parody)
Cookies get pretty REAL and somewhat pharmaceutical in this episode. Mr. John scrounged around the internet to uncover some very compelling Cookie News including:
- Wendy’s New Frosty Cookie Sundae Is the Perfect Summer Treat– Taste of Home
- You Can Soon Buy Ice Cream Wrapped In Cookie Dough– Simplemost
- Do Lactation Cookies Actually Work?– She Knows
- Thief caught trying to steal truck loaded with cookie dough in Kansas– Fox 2 St. Louis
- Couple facing charges after allegedly giving laxative-laced cookies to striking school workers– News 5 Cleveland
Arty also takes another taste test! This time, Mr. John (via Miss Kim) serves up Nutter Butter Cereal. This gives Arty a chance to discuss growing up with “Cereal Day” and the strange lingering effect from Sugar Smacks.
Arty dishes the deets from May’s McGoo U lesson. Including a fantastic Flying Squirrel cutter that can be found on the Sweet Elite website. 100% of the net profit from the sale of the cookie cutter set goes to the charity, Tender Hands, Inc. The program ends with the COMPLETE, unedited “We Cookie” (“This Is Me” Cookie Parody). This is the track from the final video shown at CookieCon.