Day 9 Prize:
Today's prize comes from Christine's Molds! Christine is so awesome and you are going to love her shop. Christine carries molds and so much more! like specialty tips and dusts and cutters. But let's talk about those molds for a minute. If you haven't decorated cookies using molds, you are missing out! Molds are so easy to use and they give beautiful results. (I love it when beautiful cookies are easy!) Christine carries so many molds in many themes and the size of them are perfect for cookies.
You can fill them with candy melts, candy clay, or fondant for gorgeously consistent results every time. I also experimented with this fabulous mermaid tail mold Christine carries and I was blown away! I filled the mold with cookie dough, chilled it for a minute, popped it out, baked it in the oven and the result was out of this world! That whole tail is cookie!
Your fabulous prize today is an $80 gift certificate from Christine's Molds!... are you kidding me?! $80 to pick anything you want from her fantastic selection. Eeeek! Enter to win below and of course, along with this awesome prize you will also win prizes from Day 1 - 8:
- "Baking Buddies" pin set ~ Semi Sweet
- Mannheim Steamroller Blu-ray, 2 CDs, & Chai Tea
- Arty McGoo cutters and tools prize pack
- Sweet SugarBelle's Valentine's Day cookie cutters
- DoughEZ rolling system
- How Sweet is That? $50 gift certificate
- Global Sugar Art $60 gift certificate
- 2Ts Stencils huge prize pack + $30 gift certificate